Sunday, September 7, 2008

LAST WEEK of.....

I have one more week till I leave.
One week!
I am super excited, really nervous too. (:
This week is super busy, last week of work along with last week to hangout with buddy's. I have allot of dinner/coffee plans wit people. Yay, I cant wait. I'm already packed and am just dieing to do that last batch of laundry so I can zip up my bags! My baby TyTy left for Mexico on vacation along with my sister and brother in-law . I wont see them again before I go. I'm going to miss that kid.
Well I can't wait to see what God has in plan for me..... exciting!
I'll be really busy this week so I'll next update this once I get settled into the base!
~Carrianne

3 comments:

Christine Barr said...

carebear. you are breaking my heart! im so happy for you yet so sad for me! i know im being selfish, but i will miss you so much. i am glad that you have this way to communicate with us. i know you will do wonderful things for the Lord in San Francisco, Viet Nam and Thailand... and where ever else He leads you! I praise Him that you are being so obedient and me and daddy are so very proud of you! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo mommy-poo

Anonymous said...

Oh sissy-poo.
I love you so much. you are such an amazing person with a enormous heart. I am so very proud of you and you know what?, Christ is going to do wonders through you. Tyler misses his favorite Auntie. We will come visit yo offten. Andrew says he's real proud of you too and to be careful. now hurry up and leave so we can steal some dvd's! j/k. i love you. we both do. wait, we all do! All 3 of us.
Be safe you brat!!! Love you tons.
Andrew, Tyty and your biggest fan, Sissy-poooooooooooooo (aka Tree-butt)

Anonymous said...

Happy travels to SF, Carrianne!

So excited for you as you step out in faith. :) Remember the Gospel, not only for those you come in contact with, but for yourself, too. The good news of what Christ has done is for you, too. :)

One of the most encouraging verses for me while away from everything I knew and loved was Deuteronomy 31:8 & 2 Chronicles 32:7 -

"And the LORD, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed." Deut. 31:8

""Be strong and courageous; do not be afraid nor dismayed before the king of Assyria, nor before all the multitude that is with him; for there are more with us than with him. With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God, to help us and to fight our battles." 2 Chron. 32:7

Love and prayers to you this day, Carrianne!!!!

Love,
Gina