Monday, September 22, 2008

powerrrrr







Hello ya'll,
This week has been amazing. I cannot describe how awesome it is here. We walked almost everywhere this weekend. It was so fun exploring everything and making this my city. (Besides my foot being swollen from all the walking.) Today was our first lecture The speaker was great , his name is Blake Mattock . He spoke on being a poser in life and how your actions look towards non Christians. Very deep. Be patient with me for just a little more longer. This first week was so emotional and long but at the same time it went by so fast. I'll write more when i find time, sorry it's been so busy here!
Carrianne

1 comment:

Christine Barr said...

carrianne, remember you were like, "Mom, I want to do my DTS in Australia" and I was like, "No, you should do it in San Francisco" and you were like, "Stop it mom! i wanna go to Australia"! and then you came to me and was like, "Mom, I want to do my DTS in Hawaii" and I was like, "No, you should do it in San Francisco" and you were like, "Stop it mom! i wanna go to Hawaii"! and then God came to you and was like, "Carrianne, I want you to do your DTS in San Francisco" and you were like, "Yes, God, I will go to San Francisco"?? Yeah, me too.
I'm glad you listened to God. xoxo

Love you