Sunday, September 28, 2008

This fun weekend.....






Hey everyone,
This week was awesome. Each week we have a new speaker and this week as I had said before was Blake. I learned very much. It was so great to experience new things with the Lord. I'm really excited about this week , about "Hearing Gods voice".

This weekend was awesome. Saturday we went to the Golden gate park, Botanical gardens. SO FUN! We walked around and prayed for each of the Country's we passed. After a couple of hours of that almost all of the group stayed behind , singing , playing and just having a blast in the park!
(I have so many fun pictures...cant wait to show ya'll ) Then we went to IN N OUT for dinner. Some of the group have never had it before. (: I felt like singing reunited. hahaha ! That night we all ( dtsERS & staff ) went down in the basement with a disco light, strobe light and ROCKING music for a 80's night! EVERYONE dressed 80's and everything. It was super fun! ( yet again, I took 200 pictures ) teehee! SO FUN! I had a great night dressing up and dancing with all my friends. (:

Today was Sunday,
We went to a new church called the ' hot dog' church. (I guess they used to give out hotdogs after each service.) It was okay, I'm not sure if I am going to pick this church or last week's church. They both were very good.
Then we went to pizza for lunch and did laundry. Right now is free time and I just thought I will update ya'll with my happy life here in SF!

Be praying for me with finances. The plane tickets got raised so it's going to be about six hundred more dollar's then I have.Plus I realized that I have no spending money for lunch on sundays and laundry day's.... not to mention spending money in SE ASIA !
Thanks for your prayers support.

2 comments:

Christine Barr said...

hey girl, love your post and pics. in n out!! haha, very cool stuff you did/are doing! love you and miss you. call ur mama weed
xoxo

DebbieK said...

Hey, is it too late to send some $$$?? Do I still send it to MH Bible?? Praying for you and that God will use you in a mighty way.
<3 u - Miss Debbie