Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Last Saturday we went on a ' lost and found' hunt (?) and stopped at a few locations they wanted us to check out. Here's 1/4 of my group at the golden gate bridge. /\

.....................[below]..............
Ramona and I on a bus heading towards the wharf. This girl is so sweet, shes from Switzerland ( one of my room mates)!
Julie and I at the palace of fine arts! So pretty here ...
the city view from the golden gate bridge.... prettyness!
And here is my pumpkin i bought and carved .... his name is jerry! (:

YAY!!!! I have so many fun pictures already , it's great..... Today was super exciting and a real big eye opener to see how YOU really do need to listen for God's voice . I realized that I was listening to God when He told me to come here. Trusting in God , that He does know what He's doing has been confirmed too. Trusting in God has a big part in how I got here .
See, when I first realized that God wanted me to join a YWAM I wanted to do a Japan or Australia DTS. When I finally WANTED to listen to God , I realized that He was telling me to do SF DTS for months. God speaks to you in many ways and you really need to be praying to hear His voice and listen to it as well.
I was shocked to hear the speaker speak about this , because God did show me this and when I realized that I need to fallow Him and do what He wants from me and not what I want , Well let's just say this week was really exciting that He confirmed I was really suppose to be here. God's so awesome and I am excited to learn more and become one with God!


Be sure to stay tune for more to come (:
ALSO:
Check out our fun lil DTS blog that one of students made for the group.

sanfranciscodts.blogspot.com

No comments: