Monday, July 6, 2009

this weekkkkkk

HELLO FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!!!
How was your 4th of July? I hope everyone had a great weekend! This week went by so fast. I'm still working on small projects to learn more about staffing on MA but mostly I am in the store front. It is very wonderful working in the storefront because I have made lots of friendships with these people that come in everyday! I am having a very great time here, It is my third week and it's wonderful.I have missed home a couple of times, I mean who wouldn't miss Morgan Hill on 4th of July??!!! Well I believe next week I will be working the teams. (:
Thank you to all my loving friends and family who is supporting me and praying for me while I am living here! It is such a blessing to be here and know that I have the support of you guys back home! WONDERFUL! Okay a prayer request for this week could be that I would give God my all and all and to go to Him everyday...find time for God! ~Thanks Y'all !!!!!
Love alawyzs, Carrianne

No comments: