Sunday, July 26, 2009

(:

HELLO everyone!!!!
Happy Sunday! Well I haven't been on in awhile , I'm sorry about that. I have been super busy lately. I have had kitchen duty last week and I'm in there again this week also. It's not east cooking for over 100 Mission adventure students. I'm also in there wired hours so I don't get much sleep. 6am-10am and then back again at 2:30-7 for dinner. I take naps in between being in the kitchen and then it's hard falling asleep at a decent hour so I end up being sooooo tired in the morning. STRANGE! Last Friday we went to the apartment building down the street where all the old Chinese and Rushan people live. We had a ice cream party and played BINGO! It was so much fun, they love that game!!!! Since I have the loudest voice there I was the one to spin the wheal and call out the number.... B7.... it reminded me of 'My Girl' the movie. Well I better get going into the kitchen. Those kids are hungry!!!
Please keep me and my family in your prayers! THANKS!

1 comment:

scottspot said...

BINGO - how fun! I hope all is going well.