Sunday, June 28, 2009

(:

okay so this is my room.....
so i put the zebra door knobs up.(:
the last 3 shelves are mine
this is my bed.... i love my random bedding and mr .bah shep (: / And my twinkle lights next to my posters!

HELLO Y'ALL!!!!!
I LOVE MY NEW ROOM!!!! I room with one other girl named Kaitlyn. She is a sweetheart and likes Hannah Montana so I love her already! (:
HAHA! It's been fun decorating and setting things up to make it my new home.
Well last week was just learning the basic staff stuff and also doing a few things Tia (MA leader)wanted to teach me! It has been a great first week and I LOVE it here! I usually have a meeting or worship in the morning from 8-9 then work from 9-12 and take an hour lunch then finish working till 5! Then I get the weekends of unless I work a team.(: I haven't fount a church I really like yet~ but theres so many to try out each week. I will put up pictures of my room. Hope you like! (: GODS AWESOME!!!!!!!and I love it here
Carrianne

1 comment:

Joelle Davidhizar said...

guess what?!

i am sooo proud of you [and i hella love your room]!

i miss you and am glad to hear of the wonderful things you are doing.

[good luck getting the new roomie into hannah...you can do it!]