Monday, August 3, 2009

August.....

HEY!!!!
So it's already August. Crazy!!! Things are going very well here, so thats great!!! (:
This week there are no MA teams coming so its kinda peaceful. I still have allot of office work to be doing and also working in the storefront/the Ellis room, SO much better then the kitchen. HAAHA! But I'll work were God needs me... lol! Saturday BJM ( because Justice matters ) put on a womans day chin dig. It was so neat, a whole bunch of woman came and we had booths for different things, some was for ice cream, nails, massages, making bead neckless and other fun things for woman. It was just a nice place for woman to come and feel good about themselves . Then later that day my friends came over from MH and we hung out and went to the giants game. #55. WONDERFUL! It was a good game and great to show off the TL to my friends!Today after work a small group of girls and I went over Karol's house and made scones ....SO YUMMIE....homemade blueberry and chocolate chip ones. They were wonderful. It was so fun! Well ta ta for now!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!
Carrianne

No comments: