Friday, June 19, 2009

Hello Everyone,
I LEAVE TOMORROW!!!!! I'm getting really excited! I don't start my 'job' until Monday but I really need to have a day or two to unpack and settle in anyways ! Things are looking so awesome! I got a couple more supporters and am ready to leave!!!! YAY! God has blessed me so much. Its been a wonderful experience to have this time to tell people about what I will be doing and have them join my team! I finished packing and have the last load in the dryer right now!
San Fransisco here I come!!!!

I will update again once I get settled in up there and know whats going on.
Love, Carrianne

Please remember to keep me in your prayers and fallow my blog for more updates week to week.

2 comments:

Tarah said...

Carrianne! ohmygoodness!! I LOVED reading this post! The love you have for our Lord is so apparent and it's obvious you are SO excited about what He has planned for your future. Know that I'm continually praying for you, your family and the hearts of the people you'll interact with in SF! I love you!

<33 Tarah

Carrianne Barr said...

(: thanks tarah.... you are a sweet sweet girl !!!I LOVE YOU