Sunday, June 21, 2009

(: back in San Fransisco!

HEllo everyone!!!!!!
Well I am here.... sweet home San Fransisco!!!! I got here yesterday around 4pm .It was hard saying goodbye to my momma and dadda but it was so nice returning back here! Everyone helped me bring all my boxes and bags up to my room. (: I love my new family here, they are all so wonderful and welcoming. For the first couple of hours I meet the summer staff for MA ( mission adventures ) .They are called the SOS.Hahha~
I also helped with dinner and even joined in ..Yum! (:
Right after I got there 4 teams of mission adventures came and I got to kinda see how things are run...I officially start Monday ! It's been nice just settling in and seeing how things work before I start! I am very excited to start Monday (: YAY!!!! I am staying in a room with another girl, Angelia -shes super sweet and we shared a pot of coffee together with my NEW COFFEE MAKER~ thanks to my mom!!!! (: well we are just roommates for a week until I permanently move in with Kaitlyn. That will be next week , so I'm still living out of boxes and bags. lol
Okay I will try and update every chance I get! Hope ya'll are having a wonderful Fathers day! God bless!!!! (:
Carrianne

No comments: