Tuesday, October 26, 2010


October 26 2010

Family & Friends,

Hope all is well! We had our first rain storm this last weekend; I realized I’m in need of a rain jacket. (: Also we had a team here too, they were so awesome and not just cuz they bought me ‘Philz’ coffee. Hehe!

They came an extra day which meant they got to experience our homeless plunge day, I kicked them out at 6 am like the shelters do to homeless and they have to stand in line at Glide and St. Anthony’s for Breakfast and Lunch. This activity isn’t meant for the team to pretend to be homeless but to experience what its like to be homeless, they also can’t go into any shops or places homeless can’t go into even for bathrooms. They had a blast and I enjoyed hearing all the stories from each group. My two interns and new staff for Mission adventures are catching on real quick with leading teams … so proud (:

Please keep me in your prayers for I have an opportunity to help lead the winter school DTS this coming up January, which means stepping out of Mission Adventures department and starting something new. I’m very excited but we still need Mission Adventure staff to comment to leading spring teams until I can know for sure I will be doing DTS. Winter school outreach focuses on Rome and Turkey.

Also please pray for my friends Luke, Adam and Michael who attend my church IKON, their whole building burnt down which means they lost everything and is in need of ….well everything! This happened last Tuesday at 5am in the morning. THANKS!

Love you all,

Carrianne

1 comment:

Christine Barr said...

hey, i hear you got your rain jacket! gotta love that myk. now for some galoshes, eh?