Saturday, November 29, 2008

LAST POST! SHUTTING DOWN TONIGHT!

Carrianne is leaving in a few hours. They cannot go into Thailand because of all the current events going on, so they are flying into Taiwan at 8 pm tonight. PLEASE PRAY!
I have to temporarily shut down this blog while she is overseas for safety purposes, so please email me and I will keep you updated as soon as I hear any word from her. I will open a new blog eventually so please email me if you want to find out about her whereabouts and ministry, as that will be my only way to contact you with the new blog address.

cbarr63@ymail.com

or

cbarr63@gmail.com

Thank you all for your love, prayers and support for our baby girl!! It means more to us than words can say!! Keep praying!!

Love in Christ, Christine Barr

UPDATE: new temp blog here

No comments: