Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HELLO!!!!!
FINAL POSTING!!!!
This week is going to be crazy. We leave saturday! AH I'm stressed out. Keep me in your prayers for the teams saftey and I tend to worry ALOTTTTT, so that would be great if ya'll could pray for me because I'm kinda nervous.. This thursday is Thanksgiving and each person at the base gets to invite one person off the streets to join us as a guest. It's going to be so much fun, over 150 people are coming for our Thanksgiving feaist. YUMMY. All day we packed and wieghed our suitcases. It had to be under 45 pounds. So stressfull. All the boys helped the girls pack because we were packing way more then we should have. I now only have 10 shirts for 2 whole months. CRAZY. They helped me alot though because then to show us how heavy they are and how we are to carry it and walk so far, we went on a little hike up the crazySF hills. SO HARD. After we got back to the base I downsized on everything. So hard packing light and for 2 months. I did it though (:
Okay one last thing I must say before I leave you all. Thank you all so much for keeping me in your prayers and if you guys sponsored me , thank you so much!!!!
If you guys still want to send me money PLEASE send it to my parents house beacuse I will have access to my account. (: Thanks guys

No comments: