Sunday, August 17, 2008

30 DAYS TO GO!

Hi Everyone!
As you all know, I will be attending the Urban DTS Program (Discipleship Training School) at YWAM- Youth With A Mission, in the Tenderloin District of San Francisco for 4 months, then will be off to somewhere in South East Asia for the following 2 months... and I'm very excited! I would like to use this blog as a way to communicate with all my friends and family, and to keep you updated on all that I'm doing, my prayer needs, support needs and so on! Please click the subscribe button in the upper right column so that you can be notified whenever I make a post, and then you won't miss out on any of the excitement! I would love it if you commented on my postings, especially to help keep me connected to you... this will be my first time away and I think I may get a little homesick, so write, write, write to your hearts delight! YWAM is an awesome program, so please take the time to check out their website and learn more about them and all they are doing to reach the lost for Jesus Christ. I am going to be living in the beautiful building on their homepage, cool huh?!
I love you guys and will be praying for you all, too. Love Carrianne

No comments: