Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hello friends,
I wanted to wish everyone a happy November! The Christmas tree and ice skate rink is up in union square and that means The holiday season is upon us, so I'm told! ;)

Our DTS is going great so far. I am co-leading the school with my friend Josh. We have 9 ladies which makes it an all girls school. Something that we've never experienced before in YWAM San Francisco! It's been amazing so far , we are on our 8th week.
We have also decided that we will be going to India and Thailand for our outreach! Which our base's leaders have lived in India for 25 years and we have never been as a base before. Something else that's new for this school!!! SO EXCITED!! I'm glad we are going to be spending a couple weeks in San Francisco for outreach as well, I love the Christmas spirit in San Francisco and I am happy to be able to spend some time in San Francisco during December!! Hopefully someone will take me to see the Nutcracker ballet!!! :))))

 I would appreciate prayers for our school during the next couple weeks in preparation for outreach. Our visas for India have been such a pain so far  and really hard to prepare for but our application appointment is on Wednesday! Please pray we all get accepted- We have a Vietnamese and Norwegian student with us applying for  Visas as well. :) Thanks-
Also Things with my gallstones have been mostly under control because I've been trying not to eat fatty foods- but I'm a little worried about going to India with this condition , prayers are much needed!!! :)
Thank you for loving me through Gods journey He's letting me  go through. :)
God Bless.
Carrianne

No comments: