Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer 2013

Hi guys,
I've had such a lovely summer so far! One of my supporters and dear friends bought me a ticket to come and see them in Arizona!  I was able to to spend a week with them in the wonderful heat:)
I was really spoiled and felt like I actually had a true vacation! It was much needed after four years in the Tenderloin :)



We even saw the Giants win the D-Backs :)


 After Arizona I had a week back at YWAM, working in our drop in center and training for the upcoming school! The next week was spent in Gilroy and Morgan Hill doing some fundraising and saying Thank you to all my supporters for the prayers over the last four years!!!

BY THE WAY.... can you believe it's been four years??? A couple weeks back marked my four years being on staff at YWAM in SF!

THANK YOU


No comments: