Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hello friends and family,
I am leaving in two days for three whole months!!!!
Yes, can you believe it's time for outreach!This Fall school has been amazing but has also gone by so fast. Our flight leaves Monday morning and we will be making a pit stop to Bangkok for one night ( I'm so excited I get to see some of my friends) Then we will be busing it over the boarder to Cambodia and staying at the YWAM base there for 2 months. We will work with YWAM and help teach English, play sports with kids and possible some flood relief stuff, since allot of south east Asia is flooded. On my birthday (Jan 22) We will be busing it over the boarder again ( different one though) to Vietnam and will stay in Saigon for a week then fly to Hanoi for the rest of the month!!!! I'll let you know what we do in Vietnam after we return safely (;

I'm so excited. Please be praying for our team(:

Love Carrianne
See you all in February !
Happy Christmas, new years,my birthday and valentines day!!! (:

No comments: