Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hello everyone,
So starting in October I will be running MA teams with Kaitlyn. It will just be her and I and it looks like it will be really busy. BUT I am so looking forward to starting MA up again. All of October-December is filled up already.(: The new DTS for fall 09 are here.... It's really strange to think that it's been a year already since MY DTS last fall.I'm so excited for all of them, because I know how great DTS was for me! Yay.

I'm growing some pumpkins, peas and carrotts outside my window ....they are starting to grow and Im sooooo excited. yay!!!!

Please keep me in your prayers and make sure you pray for baby ryder as well. He has a hole in his heart and will need surgery at 3 months. Also a boy on the DTS needs to get his green card in order to go on his outreach ...please keep him in your prayers along with me and ministry starting back up in October. Thank you.

No comments: